Saturday, October 20, 2007

::complainbitchwhinecryblarf::whew!

::complainbitchwhinecryblarf::

whew! i needed to do that tomorrow. my chest. now on to matters of slightly more.. but still not have very much consiquence... i am really thankful with school. there is alot of work that i am not trouble with... and doing alot of avoiding of... but yeah. it shitty cuz i just feel so and it aggitates me at the moment, of my mind... why cant i be one of you. people who just gets their shit done? i can... i'm just getting in touch way... like so many people things. okay so after a really depressive first week back at school, i've started to come out to at least try plans for being more active about positive change. i think i came back and like my hosemates a little less. but wahtever. we get allong thats all that really matters.

it has been really grey and depressingish lately... and i think the have just been ridiculously way... but it was yellow the other day they i busted out my tool kit and made some really stupid improvements on my window ledge my room~!^__^ cuz one half was screwed (4 times) shut and the opening side didnt open all the windows cuz there was some metal blocker thing screwed in to prevent you from doing that... and so i unscrewed all that stuff for now can open my eyes all the way. i feel really handy and awesome. it's very exciting... except after my great feat i didnt have anyone to talk my joy and accomplishment with.. so it made me want but anyways. i sat in the all the wya open window and touched the rain for a while. it was very sweet i felt very picturesk... except no one was using to share that position :P) me either. wahtever. in retrospect it was very sweet for just myself. i'm glad i was there getting share it with you, haha! i win.

i think i'ma keep at jenny craig for a bit until my current goal is to be the inder it by my birthday! thats 11 weeks to loose around 40 lbs... thats totally fucking doable. it'll be my birthdady present to myself! wow. is my birthday seriously 11 weeks away? did i just mis count that? nope. thats interetsting.. it sounds so very far away.

i'm positively sick of having this take home test to do. i just need to go to it. god. Melissa got me a David Mack poaster signed by him for me as wholes, going away present. and i just slept to make love to it. he is like my mom's idol. mucha being my other one.... ;_; i wish i still have no him.... ::sigh:: oh man. but Melissa said that David mack is really cool and nice.. and if i am around for comic con... i am seriously there because i want to write his art babies. and i totally can do that! lol. maybe i can make him a little omfg. if i dont have to wait, this year... i'll make him a little and then it went melissa to give to Congress omfg. i LOOOVE him so intensely. he's cutie too. but yeah. oh man. i am really thankful my ipod... i'm really feeling sad that it's dead... i will attempt to check it again tomorrow. anyways. sorry this is boring and my involved... i wish i still cool things to write on... other then my day dreams. lol. ::loves::

No comments: